Northern Virginia Property Management Services
We Can Help Manage Your Rental Property
When you learn that you are being transferred from Northern Virginia to a place across the country or around the globe, one of your first thoughts may be, “What will we do with our home?” Most people plan to come back to their property so renting it out is the only option. You may have friends or family tell you all the horror stories of being a landlord.
Those stories exist for sure. However, your experience doesn’t have to be that way. If you have a qualified property manager at the helm of your home, you can concentrate on getting settled in your new location with your new assignment. You really can have peace of mind that your home is being cared for and issues are being addressed in a timely, professional manner.
Command Property Management is a highly respected name in property management in Northern Virginia. You will see why after you meet with owner, Angie McDaniel. Give her a call to discuss your particular situation and needs. Not only does she have the professional property management experience and skill set you need, but she knows firsthand what it is like to be a long distance landlord.
Command Property Management's Technology Advantage:
- We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
- We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
- The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster.
We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely.
- We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner.
- We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites.
Inquire About Our Services
Monthly management with Command Property Management includes the following:
- Identifying and screening qualified tenants
- Lease preparation and renewals
- Tenant move in/move out coordination
- Detailed pre-occupancy/post occupancy inspections
- Interim property inspections for preventative and proactive maintenance needs
- Tenants can pay rent online
- Faster transfer of rental payments to owner account via ACH
- 24 hour access to owner accounting
- Monthly accounting report
- Coordination of repair requests, including bids on more expensive repairs
- Coordination of tenant turnover maintenance
- Payments made on mortgage, HOA dues, and property taxes if desired
- Direct number to property manager 7 days a week for questions regarding your property
- Turnkey management with regular communication regarding your property so you do not have to worry or wonder
Please call Angie at Command Property Management at 703-677-6902
Leasing Only Services:
If you would like us to find a quality tenant for your property, we provide a Leasing Only Service.
If you would like our advice regarding your property, we offer a Complimentary Consultation Service. We want to understand your goals for the property and we will meet with you and do a walk through of the home.
Tenant Screening Only Services
If you plan to manage your own property, but would like to use our thorough tenant screening service, please give us a call. The screening service includes the credit and criminal background check, rental history check, and employment and income verification.
"We were in desperate need of someone who would step in and help us get our property rented before
we moved out of the country. Angie jumped in and took charge. She told us exactly what needed to
be done and made sure that it happened. It if wasn't for her, we would not have secured a quality,
long term renter for our property. I only wish we would have found her sooner. I'm at peace knowing
she's in charge while we're away."
- Client Testimonial