About COMMAND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Meet Angie McDaniel - an experienced Property manager
Property management is second nature to Angie McDaniel. As a Navy Wife for over 26 years, Angie has moved
around the country 18 times with her husband and 5 children. She has been an owner/landlord since 1998 and
was trained professionally in property management by a leading company in Southern California. Angie knows
firsthand what is is like to be a long distance landlord and how difficult it is to find a quality person
who will look out for your home and your bottom line while you are away. She knows exactly what it takes
to prep a home to get it ready to rent and secure quality tenants.
Angie is an Associate Broker with Keller Williams Realty in Old Town Alexandria and belongs to the National Association of Realtors, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Residential Property Managers. Her B.A. is from San Diego State University in Liberal Arts and Sciences with a specialization in Communication.
Angie is a hard charging military wife who does things right away and right the first time. Her life experience and her commitment to high standards and hard work makes her an invaluable resource. Whether you're new to renting out your home or you're a seasoned investor, rest assured. Angie takes her fiduciary responsibilities seriously and makes it her personal mission to lighten your load concerning the management of your home.
Memberships and Community Involvement
- 1st Vice President, Naval Officer Spouses Club (2014-2015)
- Military Family Advocate
- Member, Blue Star Families
- Member, National Military Family Association
- Member, Business Builders International
- Member, National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Member, National Association of Realtors and Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
"I launched Command Property Management to raise the standards of service and professionalism to the property management industry. It is a really big responsibility to manage what is usually a person's largest asset and I take that fiduciary role very seriously. People do not want the average property manager. They want someone who is going to care for and watch over their home as if it were their own. They want someone who is going to show them how to attract quality tenants to a quality property, maximizing their rental income, and maintaining the property while protecting them from unnecessary expenses. That is what they get when they hire me to manage their home." -Angie McDaniel, Owner, Command Property Management
What you get with Command Property Management?
- We answer the phone
- We do what we say we are going to do
- Clear communication and guidance through the management process
- Quick action on issues
- A constant eye on your listing and market conditions to maximize income and reduce vacancy
- Follow up and follow through on needed maintenance
- Management of tenant expectations and requests
- Quality service providers who are licensed and insured
- Strict adherence to all fiduciary responsibilities
- Exceptional execution of management duties so you don't have to think about it
- High standards and hard work until the job gets done right
Command Property Management
11350 Random Hills Rd, Ste 864
Fairfax, VA 22030
We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner.