Alexandria Virginia Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Alexandria Rental Property
Command Property Management is quickly becoming the most respected property management company in Northern Virginia. With properties all over Alexandria in places such as Old Town, Rose Hill, and Kingstowne, your home would be well cared for and watched over!
It is critical that you choose the right person to manage your property while you are on another assignment outside the area. We manage many homes in Alexandria for military officers who are deployed or stationed overseas. You need someone who is accessible 24 hours a day should an emergency occur and when the property is being vacated. If you aren’t here, how will you know what condition your property is in?
We also manage property for busy professionals living in the area who do not have time to take calls or coordinate maintenance repairs with their property. They don’t want to deal with tenant complaints or requests. They want a highly competent property manager to handle these things so they can focus on business.
Call Angie, the owner of Command Property Management, if you need property management in Alexandria, VA. She hears quite regularly that owners wish they would have found her sooner.
Command Property Management's Technology Advantage:
- We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you include:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
- We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
- The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster.
- We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely.
- We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner.
- We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites.
Inquire About Our Services
Monthly management with Command Property Management includes the following:
- Identifying and screening qualified tenants
- Lease preparation and renewals
- Tenant move in/move out coordination
- Detailed pre-occupancy/post occupancy inspections
- Interim property inspections for preventative and proactive maintenance needs
- Tenants can pay rent online
- Faster transfer of rental payments to owner account via ACH
- Monthly accounting report
- Coordination of repair requests, including bids on more expensive repairs
- Coordination of tenant turnover maintenance
- Payments made on mortgage, HOA dues, and property taxes if desired
- Direct number to property manager 7 days a week for questions regarding your property
- Turnkey management with regular communication regarding your property so you do not have to worry or wonder
Management fees are based on a percentage of the rental income. Please contact us to discuss at 703-677-6902.
Leasing Only Services:
Command Property Management is happy to advertise your property for rent. We utilize the MRIS (MLS), our website and one touch technology to market your property on over 100 internet sites. It doesn't stop there. We have a robust social media marketing advantage to attract the most qualified tenants!
If you would like our advice regarding your property, we offer a Complimentary Consultation Service. We want to understand your goals for the property and we will meet with you and do a walk through of the home, explaining exactly what it will take to make your home an attractive rental.
Tenant Screening Services
For information on screening qualified tenants for your property.